Engineering consulting to create added value for the customer
Why would engineering consulting create added value for you?
The metals industry faces huge challenges when determining whether to invest in the installation of new plants or the retrofitting of existing equipment. In a nutshell, the boundary conditions for such projects are similar for each of our customers:
- capital-intensive investment vs. limited budgets
- constricted space requirements vs. standard solutions that simply will not fit physically
- plant maintenance experience vs. low price components
Given these boundary conditions, we are especially keen to assist in projects where an existing plant makes a new investment, because we are aware of these requirements. Our special strengths are projects that demand out-of-the-box thinking and creating developments to solve impossible engineering problems.
What we cover
Our engineering expertise covers the complete metals production route, especially in liquid steelmaking – from handling the raw material to casting the semi-finished product. Our experts have worked in this business for decades and are renowned engineers. In addition to working out intelligent solutions, our experts have filed over a dozen patents in the field of mechanical engineering solutions for steelmaking.
When to contact us
Our experts usually assist in the following tasks:
- working out conceptual engineering studies for upgrades of existing plants.
- engineering consulting for creating tender documents for new investments and supervision of the tender phase.
- conducting an independent engineering review of an ongoing investment project.